Whether you need one IP camera or a completely integrated security system, SEA Group has you covered. From the camera lens to the network switch and video management software (VMS) for recording and analyzing the video, our consultants make it work. We provide technical advice and consulting that assures that you purchase exactly the right system.
We provide a complete range of Axis security hardware and software solutions for a broad spectrum of industry segments and applications. With our solutions, you have the ability to integrate with today's best analytics and scalable business solutions for future innovation. We also provide VMS solutions from Axis, Genetec, Milestone, EXACQ and ONSSI.
To read more about our solutions, follow the links below:
Access Control— As an Axis Silver Authorized Partner, our team works with certified professionals to install and integrate AXIS Network Door Controllers.
Low Voltage Infrastructure
With over 30 years of experience, our Engineers have seen it and done it all.
Cabling and Wiring Technicians from SEA Group can quickly and in an affordable way perform:
Network/ Structured Cabling – including needs analysis and system design for building or office backbone connections
Security Solution Cabling – Install Structured Cabling Solutions for IP Based Security Cameras and IP Based Physical Access Control devices. These solutions use PoE-Power Over Ethernet Switches that connect to Network Patch Panels which power IP based devices on the customers Local Area Network
Distributed Antenna Systems – DAS Cabling – Install, terminate, and test copper cable or fiber backbone for DAS solutions to antennas or network wire closets within a facility
Complete testing services for copper and fiber cable solutions –including end to end, reel, splice loss, ORL, OTDR and power loss meter/laserlight source testing
We understand what is necessary to secure quality consultants to support IT projects. Over the past 30 years, we have developed a recruitment qualification process to attract and retain the top IT talent that you need.
For a wide range of projects, SEA Group has provided consultants to perform project management, design, development, installation and implementation services for numerous major systems development assignments for the State of Illinois and Fortune 500 companies. Whether it is for .NET or Java Engineers, SAP, or IMS Developers, we have got you covered. Our team covers the entire spectrum of IT skill areas from Architects to Help Desk Specialists, and it is our People Focused Technology Driven approach that sets us apart from the rest.
Sound masking is a key tool to help solve the speech privacy problem. Sound masking is the process of adding a low level, unobtrusive background sound to an environment to reduce the intelligibility of human speech and reduce noise distractions in that environment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Sound masking is barely noticeable and sounds similar to air flow, but it’s specifically tuned to the frequency and amplitude of human speech to make speech less intelligible.
• The sound is introduced through speakers installed in the ceiling, creating a blanket of sound.
• Sound masking typically reduces the area where speech is intelligible and distracting from upwards of 50 feet to around 15 feet.
• Workers can still collaborate with their neighbors but are no longer being distracted by conversations on the other side of the office.
SEA Group works with the world's best manufacturers of effective sound masking systems that are scalable for any size space. The benefits include:
• Lowest impact installation and perfect for both new construction and retrofits
• Office paging, background music and sound masking capabilities from a single speaker
• Network capabilities for easy control, customization and systems integration
• An affordable alternative to expensive construction projects of sound blocking materials
• Our sound masking solutions help contribute to LEEDCertifications.
SEA Group has been designing and installing custom sound masking systems for clients all across central Illinois and is capable of building a custom sound masking system of any size and scale and in the most complex of environments.